Bulleit Bloody MaryBeverage no. 15
Kentucky limestone-filtered water provides the foundation, while charred American oak barrels lend a smoky backbone. The small batches are aged until they’re ready.
- 1.25 oz. Bulleit™ Bourbon
- 4 oz. bloody mary mix
- 2 dash(es) worcestershire sauce
- 1 slice(s) bacon
- 1 sprinkle(s) bacon bits
- Highball Glass
- Bar Spoon
- 1 - Pour BULLEIT BOURBON™, bloody mary mix, and worcestershire sauce into an ice-filled highball glass.
- 2 - Mix with a bar spoon.
- 3 - Garnish with a bacon strip and bacon bits.